Saturday, October 30, 2004

Happy Halloween

Technically, Halloween is tomorrow, but clearly no one cares about that. Parties are today. Two of them, in fact. Which is fine, except that they're half an hour from each other. So I guess I'll be doing a fair amount of driving today dressed as a clown.

Also, I still haven't told anyone about the existence of this blog. Still scared. I'll get over it eventually. soon. really.

Met with potential-new-roommate-guy again today, to look at 2 bedrooms in my building. Not convinced this is going to work out. We'll see. He's supposed to call on Monday. I would much rather move in with Rachel or Drew. Or .... someone. Maybe that's part of my problem here. I'm just not that excited about it. It might be too soon. I wasn't planning to move until January. Maybe I need to stick to that. But do I give myself bad roommate karma if I back out? I mean, we haven't signed a lease yet or anything, but I feel like a tease. oy. I'll worry about it on Monday.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?