Wednesday, December 29, 2004
Biting the bullet
Ok, I'm finally going to be brave. Everyone will find out about the blog today. Really. I can't promise regular posts until my internet at home is up and running next week, but it's a start.
I'm moving tomorrow, and I'm sooooo not done packing. Annoying.
I'm moving tomorrow, and I'm sooooo not done packing. Annoying.
Comments:
<< Home
Hi Christina. Nice blog! No need to be bashful, you're doing just fine.
Oh, and sorry if I molested you in any way on New Years. I don't think I did, but the whole experience is a little fuzzy, and I thought I would cover my bases.
Post a Comment
Oh, and sorry if I molested you in any way on New Years. I don't think I did, but the whole experience is a little fuzzy, and I thought I would cover my bases.
<< Home

