Monday, January 10, 2005

FABULOUS

Can we just talk for a second about my love of Project Runway on Bravo? Ok, thanks. It is a truly fabulous and wonderful show. It's as if someone said, "How can I combine 'America's Next Top Model' with 'What Not to Wear' but make it even more fabulous? Oh, and it would be good if we could do a mini-marathon the first weekend Christina gets cable so she can catch up." And catch up indeed I did. Several observations:

1. Jay is my favorite designer. I believe we would be friends if we met in real life. Is that a weird, stalker-ish, I-watch-too-much-reality-tv thing to say? Maybe.
2. I'm glad they got rid of Starr. She was god-awful.
3. I wish we knew more about the models. They're competing too, and the designers seem to know what's up with them, but to us they pretty much all look the same. But I guess there's only like 42 minutes or something in an hour-long show, so what can you do.
4. Speaking of those other 18 minutes, enough already with the product placement. Cotton, Loreal, Banana Republic, Elle. We get it.
5. If Wendy doesn't shut up about her stupid strategy that isn't even working, someone is going to have to punch her.

Looking forward to the next episode, where they have to design wedding dresses with the models as their clients. Designers (at least the good ones) don't actually like listening to anyone, but NO ONE should ever be forced to listen to a model. I mean, honestly. It's going to be . . . well, fabulous.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?