Saturday, January 15, 2005
A good sign
Georgetown beat Villanova today! This is an excellent sign for the future: a close win against an even oppenent, but last year we would have lost. This is great.
On an unrelated (but male-oriented) note,
Guys, if you're going to wear the fitted baseball cap--and I think it's a great look on a lot of people--it has to be the right size hat. There is nothing more ridiculous looking than a guy wearing a hat that has been "broken in" to stretch over his giant head. Guy in the Superman hat at Best Buy, I'm talking to you. If you're unsure as to whether you're wearing the right size, consider this: your head has probably grown since you were 15. If you're still wearing the same size hat, or (eew) the same hat, it's time for a change.
On an unrelated (but male-oriented) note,
Guys, if you're going to wear the fitted baseball cap--and I think it's a great look on a lot of people--it has to be the right size hat. There is nothing more ridiculous looking than a guy wearing a hat that has been "broken in" to stretch over his giant head. Guy in the Superman hat at Best Buy, I'm talking to you. If you're unsure as to whether you're wearing the right size, consider this: your head has probably grown since you were 15. If you're still wearing the same size hat, or (eew) the same hat, it's time for a change.
