Monday, February 28, 2005

I almost forgot

I'm sure you were all eagerly awaiting my Oscar fashion recap. I have to say that overall, it was rather underwhelming. Some good stuff, some bad stuff, but I'm not really that inspired.

Best dress: Charlize Theron, second runner up Kate Winslet
Worst dress: Hillary Swank. I mean seriously, her stylist should be fired.
Worst hair: it was a tie between Laura Linney and Renee Zellweger but there were so many other heads of bad hair. too many to list.
Best hair: no one notices good hair. that's what makes it good.
always hot: the Gyllenhaals, Selma Hayek, Orlando Bloom
completely superfluous: Halle Berry
most ridiculous accessory: those little antennae in Scarlet Johansson's hair
gratuitous naked hag: Melanie Griffith. as if I had to remind you.
classiest "mature" woman: Imeda Staunton
so overdressed that she pissed me off: Emmy Rossum

I just hope everyone looks better (or at least more exciting) next year.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?