Sunday, May 22, 2005

Great American Cities

When I was living in London, I went all kinds of places--I've seen a good chunk of Europe by now, but so appallingly little of this country. Mitch almost fell of his chair yesterday when I said I'd never been further west than Chicago. SO...... I've decided to fix it, through a series of jaunts to various places. I'm working on a list, but currently it's something like:
but I'm open to suggestions. Bethany has already agreed to be my travel buddy, but you're all invited (well, maybe not quite all.....I'm still unclear on who my lurkers are.....but Isaiah, you are invited.) And if I haven't mentioned it lately, I think the best way to do this is site59.

Comments:
Yay! I am SO in. When's our first trip???
~Bethany
 
um, Drew, you're going to be in Marianna for approximately another 4 days. And then you're moving to DC, remember??
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?