Sunday, June 26, 2005
Tombs Waiters Write a Blog
Credit to Chuck for bringing Ninja Sweetness to my attention. For those of you who may not be aware, Ninja Wendesday is the Tombs-waiter-after-party that Chuck has somehow started attending.....
Not wanting to be left out of a trend, I believe I will begin inviting Charles to the Opera after parties as well, especially given his unconventional work schedule for this website.
Not wanting to be left out of a trend, I believe I will begin inviting Charles to the Opera after parties as well, especially given his unconventional work schedule for this website.
Comments:
<< Home
I have no idea what this blogamatron is...more importantly, I have no idea what this alleged Ninja Party is. Sounds like some bad intel to me.
That said, I don't know what you think, but having read this Blogamatron crap I'd love to meet hOtsAUcE...He seems like such a baddass. What I'd really like to see is hOtsAUcE and these Ninja fellows roll together. That'd be a sight to see.
That said, I don't know what you think, but having read this Blogamatron crap I'd love to meet hOtsAUcE...He seems like such a baddass. What I'd really like to see is hOtsAUcE and these Ninja fellows roll together. That'd be a sight to see.
And after the Blogamatron its the after party, and after the party its the hotel lobby ... around about four ya gotta clear the lobby then take it to McDonald's and tip somebody.
Welcome to ninja wednesdays ... 'cause that's how we roll biatch!!!
... I'm out, where's my Jager, boys!?!?!?
p.s., FREE R KELLY!!!
Post a Comment
Welcome to ninja wednesdays ... 'cause that's how we roll biatch!!!
... I'm out, where's my Jager, boys!?!?!?
p.s., FREE R KELLY!!!
<< Home


