Friday, October 14, 2005

Inside What Studio?

Inside the Actor's Studio is known for some really great programming. The episode with Mike Meyers even won an Emmy. But that isn't to say there haven't been some strange moments. Ben Affleck has been in a whole lot of stinkers. But the guy is an Oscar winner, so ok. Jennifer Lopez? Questionable, but Selena was good. The cast of the Simpsons crossed a whole new line.

But now I think I'm done. Elton John is not an actor. And the best part is that they don't even pretend that he is. The promos say "Between 1972 and 1975, John had seven consecutive number one albums." No acting credits, because he doesn't have any. He's a great performer, and I'm sure it'll be an interesting conversation about his life, but this is a tangent I just can't get behind.

Between the poker crap and this, what are you doing to me, Bravo? I need my Project Runway.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?