Friday, February 17, 2006

Hansel and Gretel


Ok, so the other project I'm working on now is costume design for Hansel and Gretel, an opera performance by the Domingo-Cafritz Young Artist Program of Washington National Opera. That's right. I have both a full time job and a freelance job with the same company. It's....weird. Anyway, the details:

Join us on February 23 or 24 at 7:00 p.m. at the IDB Cultural Center for a free performance of Engelbert Humperdinck's opera, Hansel and Gretel, featuring members of WNO's Domingo-Cafritz Young Artist Program. A modern version of this timeless tale, the opera will be presented in English with sets, costumes, and piano accompaniment. These performances are free and no reservations are required. The IDB Cultural Center is located at 1330 New York Avenue, NW.

UPDATE: I've added the cool new graphic of the Sandman. The show looks really good. You should come!

Comments:
Can I just say that I like saying "Humperdinck"...

Humperdinck Humperdinck Humperdinck!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?