Wednesday, February 01, 2006
Princess Sparkle Pony
I kind of want to hate this chick, but she's damn funny. Enjoy Princess Sparkle Pony's Photo Blog.
In other news, costume and makeup parade for Raisin is tonight. Yikes! I think we are in good shape, but this does not completely assuage my nervousness, mostly because I will be gone all weekend for Henry's baptism.
In other news, costume and makeup parade for Raisin is tonight. Yikes! I think we are in good shape, but this does not completely assuage my nervousness, mostly because I will be gone all weekend for Henry's baptism.
Comments:
<< Home
1. You're cleverer than I am.
2. You're liberaler than I am.
But like I said, I don't hate you. I think you're hilarious. People in my office think I'm a little crazier now after all that maniacal giggling.
Post a Comment
2. You're liberaler than I am.
But like I said, I don't hate you. I think you're hilarious. People in my office think I'm a little crazier now after all that maniacal giggling.
<< Home

