Friday, March 03, 2006

Ready for Summer

So, the days are starting to get longer (yay for not driving home in the dark anymore!) and last night Rachel and I were discussing new activities to enrich our lives. When we spotted a guy at the bar wearing a kickball team shirt, Rachel declared that she wanted to join one. But I believe I have an even better idea:

Bocce!

I will have you know I was the Montgomery High School Class of 1999 bocce champion. I am SO excited. I'm recruiting all of you for my team, so get ready.

Comments:
Horray for Bocce!!

When I was a child we had a great Bocce set that we'd play with all the time ... until the ride-on lawn mower sucked one in and caused an "incident". Those things are like tiny cannon-balls ... although on the up-side I learned that they are made from ceramic (which you probably knew already ... but I'm a bit slow so these sorts of things always surprise me)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?