Thursday, April 13, 2006
Sweeter Dreams
Slept much more soundly last night than the night before........yesterday was sort of an exhaustion disaster. But we're on for wine and cheese tonight. Yay!
Not really looking forward to the drive to Jersey on Saturday, but it beats the train. I need a chauffeur. Or a jet. A jet would be cool. Oh wait, NYSD ads to the rescue again.
What was I talking about? Oh right, going home. Rumor has it that my godson will come down, which is very very exciting. By all accounts, I should barely be able to lift his 6 month old self for how fast he's growing.
Not really looking forward to the drive to Jersey on Saturday, but it beats the train. I need a chauffeur. Or a jet. A jet would be cool. Oh wait, NYSD ads to the rescue again.
What was I talking about? Oh right, going home. Rumor has it that my godson will come down, which is very very exciting. By all accounts, I should barely be able to lift his 6 month old self for how fast he's growing.
