Friday, April 14, 2006
You may be right, I may be crazy
But it just may be a lunatic you're looking for.
Sally, Drew, Liz and I went to Billy Joel tonight, with varying degrees of irony. We were for sure the youngest people out of 18,000 that weren't with their parents. Oh, and a lot of candidates for What Not to Wear. A lot. But it was really fun---just pretty much the Greatest Hits Albums with crazy colored lights. Oh, and a piano that was raised and lowered through the floor of the stage. A grand piano. That Billy jumped on top of. You know, the usual. I see so much of that stuff and I'm still completely amazed by the technical capabilities that you can buy with several thousand bucks.
Still not looking forward to the drive home tomorrow. I really do need a chauffeur. Ahem, driver. "Raul and I do this all day, don't we Raul?" But I am looking forward to getting out of DC for a few days, if just to clear my head a little. And hopefully to see Mr. Henry!
Sally, Drew, Liz and I went to Billy Joel tonight, with varying degrees of irony. We were for sure the youngest people out of 18,000 that weren't with their parents. Oh, and a lot of candidates for What Not to Wear. A lot. But it was really fun---just pretty much the Greatest Hits Albums with crazy colored lights. Oh, and a piano that was raised and lowered through the floor of the stage. A grand piano. That Billy jumped on top of. You know, the usual. I see so much of that stuff and I'm still completely amazed by the technical capabilities that you can buy with several thousand bucks.
Still not looking forward to the drive home tomorrow. I really do need a chauffeur. Ahem, driver. "Raul and I do this all day, don't we Raul?" But I am looking forward to getting out of DC for a few days, if just to clear my head a little. And hopefully to see Mr. Henry!
