Thursday, May 25, 2006
May has been very busy
So I haven't been posting. Sorry. Several things:
1. I am going to New York this weekend to see the incomparable Peter. Added bonus of this trip: I will miss this year's Rolling Thunder, for the most part. Look, I have nothing against those guys, but they all stay at the hotels in my neighborhood and it is LOUD.
2. I saw Paul last night. I know! He's alive! and quite well, still working on that little show you may have heard of. Very good to catch up. He is reassuringly un-LA.
3. Super excited for my trip to Spain! We are going to Madrid and Barcelona. Your suggestions are welcome and desired.
1. I am going to New York this weekend to see the incomparable Peter. Added bonus of this trip: I will miss this year's Rolling Thunder, for the most part. Look, I have nothing against those guys, but they all stay at the hotels in my neighborhood and it is LOUD.
2. I saw Paul last night. I know! He's alive! and quite well, still working on that little show you may have heard of. Very good to catch up. He is reassuringly un-LA.
3. Super excited for my trip to Spain! We are going to Madrid and Barcelona. Your suggestions are welcome and desired.
