Monday, October 09, 2006

It's October?

Wow, I had no idea how long it had been since I last posted. Let's see, I moved into my new apartment labor day weekend. It's great. tiny, but great.

Now that I have TiVO, I can finally catch up on the whole season of Project Runway, so you can expect a big post on that sometime soon, I guess. But mostly I have just been working insane hours through the Fall for Dance Festival, which was a huge success, and will continue to work crazy hours this week as we go through another big co-production with Sadler's Wells London, and then I can breathe a little again.

New job is fine. Hard. And expectedly, it's not that easy for this know-it-all not to know it all. But I'll get there. At least City Center has a comp time policy that's actually sane.

Oh, and I have plans to see 3 operas in the next month. I literally had no idea that I would miss it or that I would want to do this, but I really do. I still haven't really seen all that much theater since I got to New York, maybe 3 shows, but I'm seeing 3 operas. Very interesting.

Also, I'm taking a class on contemporary art at NYU. It hasn't started yet, but I'm very excited. More museums--that's on the list too.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?