Saturday, May 26, 2007
This post is untitled.
Ok, so I love my apartment, just re-signed by lease, love love love it, but it is so damn hot today. I guess it's time to buy that airconditioner.
Lots going on, but not that I'd necessarily put on the internet. If you're interested, ask.
Oh, also, went to another Opera Company of Brooklyn show. Romeo et Juliette in a Harlem brownstone. AMAZING in many ways. Cynthia is organizing a group to go to Faust in the park on June 13 if you want to come along.
Peter and I went to Beyond Glory last night at the Laura Pels theater, which is now a Roundabout Theatre space, but used to be an American Place Theater space which housed the Off-Broadway run of.......... wait for it............ Eat the Runt!
Lots going on, but not that I'd necessarily put on the internet. If you're interested, ask.
Oh, also, went to another Opera Company of Brooklyn show. Romeo et Juliette in a Harlem brownstone. AMAZING in many ways. Cynthia is organizing a group to go to Faust in the park on June 13 if you want to come along.
Peter and I went to Beyond Glory last night at the Laura Pels theater, which is now a Roundabout Theatre space, but used to be an American Place Theater space which housed the Off-Broadway run of.......... wait for it............ Eat the Runt!
