Monday, March 31, 2008
Quarterly Update
So I'm back to sucking at this blog thing. Oh well.
I went to Korea! That was cool. Here's a picture:

This was the changing of the guard at Gyonbukgong Palace.
Korea was fun. That was my first time in Asia, and it was definitely a different experience than anywhere else I've been. And it was so great to see Rachel and Wayne.
Looking forward to Boheme live in HD at BAM next weekend, Philly at the end of April, and apparently now northern California at the end of May.
I went to Korea! That was cool. Here's a picture:
This was the changing of the guard at Gyonbukgong Palace.
Korea was fun. That was my first time in Asia, and it was definitely a different experience than anywhere else I've been. And it was so great to see Rachel and Wayne.
Looking forward to Boheme live in HD at BAM next weekend, Philly at the end of April, and apparently now northern California at the end of May.
