Sunday, June 08, 2008

Father's Day Gifts

It's almost Father's Day. The problem I usually have with this occasion is that my dad is not in to a lot of the "dad" things that get promoted as gifts--golf, tools, fishing, beer drinking, etc, etc, etc. I imagine that you might have this problem too. Therefore, my Father's Day Gift Guide:

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade: Special Edition. All three movies are out in "special edition" format this summer, with some Spielberg interviews and other extras.

Charcoal Companion Double Hamburger Press. Ok, I realize that grilling is another "dad" cliche, but I like this. Pair it with some other fun stuff, but please, not a #1 DAD apron.

Built by Wendy Striped Guitar Strap. My dad doesn't play guitar, but maybe yours does.

Sendable Succulent. A much more masculine alternative to sending flowers.

TransNeomatic Bowls. Sustainable. Cool.

Curiosities Coffee by Fortunum & Mason. Super pricey, super delicious.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?