Wednesday, June 04, 2008
They call this color "Maribou"
Today I was really glad not to have children or a husband. Now I have bouncy hair and pink nails.
Going to see the new Twyla Tharp piece at ABT on Saturday. It's called Rabbit and Rouge. Usually, I try to avoid the opera house on the weekends, for obvious reasons, but I've been looking forward to this for a while actually. It's really rare that ABT actually does something new during their Met season. Usually it's all big story ballets that, I'm sorry, totally put me to sleep.
Going to see the new Twyla Tharp piece at ABT on Saturday. It's called Rabbit and Rouge. Usually, I try to avoid the opera house on the weekends, for obvious reasons, but I've been looking forward to this for a while actually. It's really rare that ABT actually does something new during their Met season. Usually it's all big story ballets that, I'm sorry, totally put me to sleep.
