Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Fabulous Things
Today, I sublimated the bad day I had by going shopping after work. Now you can too!
Polaroid Pins. Quirky enough to make people look twice. Not so quirky that you look insane.
Brooklyn Coasters. Maps on marble--prettier than it sounds.
Puddle Jumper bag by Jane Marvel. For when you just have to get away. Great shape for shoes at the bottom.
Felt Camellia Ring. Accessories just make me happy.
Smythson Card Case. This is what I really wanted today. But even I couldn't forget true limits of credit.
Lavender Rose Hand Cream. Much more practical.
Cole Haan red patent leather slingbacks. Every girl needs red shoes. Or you can just play the Bluefly game.
Polaroid Pins. Quirky enough to make people look twice. Not so quirky that you look insane.
Brooklyn Coasters. Maps on marble--prettier than it sounds.
Puddle Jumper bag by Jane Marvel. For when you just have to get away. Great shape for shoes at the bottom.
Felt Camellia Ring. Accessories just make me happy.
Smythson Card Case. This is what I really wanted today. But even I couldn't forget true limits of credit.
Lavender Rose Hand Cream. Much more practical.
Cole Haan red patent leather slingbacks. Every girl needs red shoes. Or you can just play the Bluefly game.
