Monday, November 10, 2008
Blogging
I'm having a serious procrastination problem lately, so.....yay! A new post on A One Girl Revolution! There are at least 8 other things I should be doing right now, and at least 5 or 6 of them are related to the India trip, but here we are.
So, I sent a Destination Dinner as a gift recently, which prompted a "where ever did you find that?" kind of question. You know I won't really reveal my sources, but I'll share a few other recent favorite finds:
Orla Kiely etc bags. I kept seeing these on the subway, just figured out where to get them.
Coral Camellia toys. I think those knitted desserts are going to make an appearance under the Christmas tree.
Little Lark Onesies. I really like the gnome.
Holiday decorations from Mahar Drygoods. They're old school in a good way.
So clearly my attempts to make this blog about more than fashion and shopping have fallen aside again. I have been seeing an awful lot of performance lately, actually. Some wonderful stuff at BAM, not to mention the Met--oh, that Zeljko Lucic! But the list of stuff to see is still long. Diana is prompting me to see Avenue Q before it closes, so that's good. And apparently I absolutely must see August: Osage County, which is not looking immediately likely. Speed the Plow, and, I admit, Equus. Incidentally, did you hear there's a deal to make In the Heights into a movie? What do we think of this?
Two more things:
1. Check out Diana's revamped site with new headshots
2. Still beating you on the updates, Drew!
So, I sent a Destination Dinner as a gift recently, which prompted a "where ever did you find that?" kind of question. You know I won't really reveal my sources, but I'll share a few other recent favorite finds:
Orla Kiely etc bags. I kept seeing these on the subway, just figured out where to get them.
Coral Camellia toys. I think those knitted desserts are going to make an appearance under the Christmas tree.
Little Lark Onesies. I really like the gnome.
Holiday decorations from Mahar Drygoods. They're old school in a good way.
So clearly my attempts to make this blog about more than fashion and shopping have fallen aside again. I have been seeing an awful lot of performance lately, actually. Some wonderful stuff at BAM, not to mention the Met--oh, that Zeljko Lucic! But the list of stuff to see is still long. Diana is prompting me to see Avenue Q before it closes, so that's good. And apparently I absolutely must see August: Osage County, which is not looking immediately likely. Speed the Plow, and, I admit, Equus. Incidentally, did you hear there's a deal to make In the Heights into a movie? What do we think of this?
Two more things:
1. Check out Diana's revamped site with new headshots
2. Still beating you on the updates, Drew!
