Sunday, January 11, 2009
In India!
I'm in Mumbai at Rachel and Wayne's. I won't be live blogging the trip like Mike I don't think, but since I'm the only one awake but not at work....
Ben is such a big boy! He does that thing where he stands in your lap if you hold him up--you can just tell he's going to run before he can walk. And he makes this screeching sound when he's excited that's...interesting. Oh, to be five months old.
Flying coach on continental really wasn't that bad. Going direct makes all the difference for sure. I watched at least 4 or 5 silly movies, so the time went reasonably fast. Reading did not happen, and now I can't decide which book to start. I guess I'll close my eyes and pick. I didn't bring Temptations of the West with me--I would have felt weird for people to see me reading it here, I think. Mumbai Lost and Found is probably fine though.
Today's agenda is lots of shopping, I think. Clearly, I am not in charge.

