Sunday, November 01, 2009
Hello November
Hi friends! Did you all survive Halloween? How much time have you spent flipping through photos on facebook today? Yeah, me too.
Aaaaand here are the updates:
- Planning a trip to Belgium for January. I know. Not exactly the month I would choose for that locale either, but there are good reasons, I promise. I'm psyched!
- Baby Thomas is so cute I could just eat him. You know, metaphorically. Newborns are so tiny!
- Working on a new blog project that's almost ready for primetime. To be revealed here soon. I think.
- If you vote in New York and you haven't seen this, do it now:
It's so important. I was at work on Friday, and I got in the mail a copy of a death certificate (don't ask why, really. not interesting) for a man in his 70s that his partner sent me. They were together at least 30 years. And on this official document for the State of New York, the man was listed as "single," his death was reported by his partner, listed as "executor." Single and executor. Come on. This is not ok.
- I'm a little freaked out that it is no longer too early to think about Christmas shopping. But mmmmmmmmm shopping.
- Still loving Next Wave at BAM, although I wasn't a huge fan of Friday's show. That's ok. Have you seen the spring brochure? Uncle Vanya! Strindberg directed by Alan Rickman! My mouth is watering just typing this.
Aaaaand here are the updates:
- Planning a trip to Belgium for January. I know. Not exactly the month I would choose for that locale either, but there are good reasons, I promise. I'm psyched!
- Baby Thomas is so cute I could just eat him. You know, metaphorically. Newborns are so tiny!
- Working on a new blog project that's almost ready for primetime. To be revealed here soon. I think.
- If you vote in New York and you haven't seen this, do it now:
It's so important. I was at work on Friday, and I got in the mail a copy of a death certificate (don't ask why, really. not interesting) for a man in his 70s that his partner sent me. They were together at least 30 years. And on this official document for the State of New York, the man was listed as "single," his death was reported by his partner, listed as "executor." Single and executor. Come on. This is not ok.
- I'm a little freaked out that it is no longer too early to think about Christmas shopping. But mmmmmmmmm shopping.
- Still loving Next Wave at BAM, although I wasn't a huge fan of Friday's show. That's ok. Have you seen the spring brochure? Uncle Vanya! Strindberg directed by Alan Rickman! My mouth is watering just typing this.
