Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Reading List - internet edition

Because I, like you, spend too much time with my computer, and because at least one of you is constantly asking me for things to read while she's bored at work, I shall share:

Wronging Rights. Not getting as much attention from its writers lately as in the past, but still incredibly well done.

RFE/RL Bureau reports. Always more than the headlines, in what may be the most under-scrutinized region of the world.

Mrs. O. I admit it. I can't resist.

Missed Connections. Gorgeous and whimsical. True creativity finds inspiration anywhere.
UPDATE: watch this short film about the blog.



My Parents Were Awesome. Absolutely addicted to this.

Jauntsetter. For the days when I must imagine getting the hell out of town.

Carolyn Hax. Ok, this is not new. I've been reading Carolyn for years and years, but she's still great.

Postcards From Yo Momma. I actually told my mother about this. She didn't get it. If we'd had that conversation over email instead of in person, I would have sent it in.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?