Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas shopping

I'm sorry, dear readers. I haven't helped you with the Christmas shopping at all this year, have I? Here are some amazing items:

Vintage Magazine. Could the future of print be in cutouts and craftsmanship?

Leslie Caron's memoir. For women of a certain age.

Alice in Wonderland puppets. I think you have to hit a certain sweet spot with these - a girl who's about 10 and a little bit whimsical.

Mini cupcakes from Kumquat Cupcakery. Charming hostess gift. I had forgotten all about these, but she's at the Brooklyn Flea Gifted market this month and also delivers. Sorry, NYC only.

Italian cheeses from Di Palo's. My grandmother is going to be SO excited about some romano pepato.

US Mail bag. Very distinctive. No one's stealing your stuff from the dorm laundry room in this.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?