Sunday, February 14, 2010

Who shall say I am not the happy genius of my household?

Happy Valentine's Day/President's Day/Chinese New Year. I have three days in a row when I don't have to go to work which is so cool. The title of this post is from a William Carlos Williams poem. I don't really have a lot of experience with poetry, but I am loving this. We share a hometown, which seemed like a good place to start.

Feedback on The Style of Politics has been positive so far, although I'm still concerned about really finding a regular audience. Still planning to throw a party in DC this spring, although by then it will be too late to properly call it a launch party. I had a thought of timing it with the first 100 posts, but I'm not sure that's going to work. It's been interesting to discover that it takes at least as much if not more time to search for and review material than it does to write the posts themselves. Thankfully, blogger lets me write a whole bunch on the weekend and schedule them to publish on specified days throughout the week. I don't think I could otherwise write the blog and keep my crazy full time job.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?