Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Focused-ish

I should really be feeding the beast over at Style of Politics, but I would rather write to you lovelies instead. Have we discussed how I'm obsessed with Polyvore? Because I'm obsessed with Polyvore. It lets me do everything.

I use it in blog posts on Style of Politics:
Not Leather Jackets
Not Leather Jackets by StyleofPolitics featuring American Eagle Outfitters jackets

I use it help Kathleen go shopping:
Kathleen 1
Kathleen 1 by StyleofPolitics featuring GAP
When you see her wearing these things, tell her I did a good job for not even being in the same city.

I used it to show my party guests how to style the crazy fringed clutch that was a door prize:
Joy clutch from Proper Topper
Joy clutch from Proper Topper by StyleofPolitics featuring DKNY dresses
Caroline won. She could totally wear this outfit.

I use it to do my homework for FIT:
Eleni
Eleni by StyleofPolitics featuring Prada shoes
This was a work look for a girl in my class. She liked it, but she said she really wanted a suit. I knew that, I just got a little carried away...

See? Isn't it fun?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?