Saturday, July 31, 2010
When summer looked like summer again
Ah, summer. I like to think I've done a much better job this year of managing stress and enjoying it than I did last year. Granted, someone who shall remain nameless laughed at me when I said that yesterday, but I still think it's true. Two beach days, a concert in the park, some lovely brunches and a rooftop cocktail already done.
Still to come:
Here's what else you need to know about:
Still to come:
- A week in DC for the Tessitura conference, plus visiting some lovely people like the Crawford family, and some flexing of my fashion muscles.
- A weekend on Shelter Island to observe/enjoy/support the Perlman Music Program.
- A wedding on a barge.
- A day in Coney Island for the Cyclones and the Cyclone.
- And maybe some other stuff.
Here's what else you need to know about:
- My former employer WNO might merge into the Kennedy Center.
- The Style of Politics was mentioned during the Washington Post fashion chat. No I did not plant that comment.
- If you're not reading Bag News, you should start.
