Monday, May 16, 2011

The Physicists

I never actually saw The Physicists when Nomadic Theater did that production freshman year, and I'm still a little sad that I missed Clayton Lord's crazy cantilevered set. But the title has been on my mind lately. Have I talked to you yet about Big Bang Theory? Because if I haven't, I just haven't seen you in the last three or four weeks. I have not been this enamored of geeks since I discovered American Nerd. And this time I'm determined not to let it get the best of me, like that time when we went to a reading at powerHouse Books and I couldn't get it together to actually ask Ben Nugent to sign my book. No, this time if I make it to New York in June to see The Normal Heart I really will track down Jim Parsons at the stage door.

And then today everyone was talking about actual physicists because of the space shuttle launch and it just seemed like the right time to tell you all about it. Turns out they also have snarky fights and funny names. Just like on the show.

The season finale is coming up on Thursday, but here's a sample:

Seriously, you're gonna love it.  You can also come to my house and watch the DVDs of the first three seasons. But I'm not lending them to you. Not yet.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?